Premium lithium-power-sports battery MPLX12U-P from MOTOBATT
- Built for racing, the latest development of starter batteries
The batteries are very popular with sporty drivers because it is a simple way to save weight. Lithium-ion batteries can be installed in any position as they do not contain any acid. In addition, the batteries are very compact and ideal for motorcycle conversions and rebuilds.
- maintenance-free, since no acid contain
- very light, about two-thirds lighter than comparable batteries
- eco-friendly without acid and heavy metals
- can be mounted in any direction, since no acid
- high energy density for more capacity
- CBC technology (cell balancer circuit)
- no memory effect (no loss of energy requirement with frequent partial discharge)
- low self-discharge
- longer life than conventional batteries
- Quad Flex terminal design creates a shorter current path to the battery cable resulting in quicker power delivery to the starter and improved starting ability.
Weight: 0,95 Kg
Height: 130 mm
Width: 151 mm
Depth: 87 mm
Delivery contents: 1 piece
- The modern batteries also require modern charging technology, they are sensitive to chargers which were originally designed for simple, non-maintenance-free lead-acid batteries and supply unclean power.
- The battery is not suitable for cold temperatures. Under zero degrees, It can lead to problems when starting. Winter drivers should use a different type of starter battery.
- Due to the compact dimensions it can be necessary to work with spacers, so that the battery fits exactly in the battery box.
Ter vervaning van:
Motobatt MBTX12U item no. 294-090