Gensler Kult Dull Black ECE 22.05
The helmet designs of Gonzo (Jörg Gensler) were missing in the motorcycle world so far.
Due to the innovative power and ideas in the development of new products, a very small helmet with an excellent fit and a pilot visor was developed under the Bores brand.
This helmet, like the TITAN helmet, is manufactured in 3 shell sizes and has a special future due to its unsurpassed good optics. Thanks to the specially shaped visor you get an almost wind-free open jet helmet, even at high speeds. Of course you can also ride the SRM SLIGHT without a visor. Easy disassembly is possible by loosening the side screws.
An even more sophisticated fit, especially in the forehead area, removable hearing protection, stable metal side grille and the interchangeable visor speak for themselves; this product is the weapon of choice when it comes to Jet helmets.
Thanks to the innovative "Twin Shell System" developed for this helmet, you can easily change the Bores Gensler Kult size and fitment. The inner shell can be removed in order to have more space inside the helmet.
- Outer shell: GRP fibreglass (handmade),
- Three shell sizes, high-strength and extremely light
- Inner lining: antibacterial textile lining (removable, washable)
- Weight: approx. 650 g - 760 g
- Colours: matt black, glossy black,
- Double D-ring closure (adjustable)
- Side ventilation with noise reduction pads (removable)
- Separate inner lining for ideal fit
- Patented "TWIN-SHELL-SYSTEM"
- Approval: ECE 22.05 tested. Note: when removing the 2nd inner shell, the ECE-22.05 test expires.
|With ECE (2 inner shells) ||Without ECE (1 inner shell)|
|2XS --> 50 - 51 cm||M1 --> 55 cm|
|XS --> 52 cm||M2 --> 56 cm|
|L --> 57 - 58 cm||2XL --> 61 - 62 cm|
|M --> 55 - 56 cm||XL --> 59 - 60 cm|
|S --> 53 - 54 cm||L --> 57 - 58 cm|
|XL --> 59 - 60 cm||3XL --> 63 - 64 cm|