Biltwell Belden gloves are CE certified for motorcycle operation, which means a lot if you care about comfort and protection. Built tough on the outside; fortified internally for cold- and wet-weather riding.
- 100% leather construction on exterior for durability
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection
- Wind- and water-resistant internal thermal barrier for warmth and dryness in cold conditions
- Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra liner for comfort
- Perforated palm panels for flex and added durability
- Padded, internal high-impact plastic knuckle guards
- Adjustable wrist closure with elastic gathers for a snug, custom fit
- Thermoplastic rubber wrist pull with Biltwell branding and Velcro fastener
- Meets CE 89/686 safety standard for motorcycle operation
Form and function:
The Biltwell Belden Glove boasts durable safety features that contribute to the coveted CE rating, but we’ve made them aesthetically low-key. With a full thermal barrier inside, Lycra comfort liner and zero venting, this glove is designed with cooler weather riding in mind. For extremely cold conditions, the only thing better would be heated liners.